Discount Gun Mart is currently recruiting motivated full-time and part-time retail sales people.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional manner.
- Help customers with purchases of firearms and accessories from a wide variety of manufacturers and modern tactical & sporting equipment.
- Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service to customers and maximize sales.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Perform merchandising tasks including restocking shelves and arranging displays.
- Ensuring the store is clean and maintained in a professional manner.
Successful candidates must have excellent communication and people skills and a strong desire to provide the finest possible customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Able to work well as a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including legible handwriting.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Presents a professional image in appearance, words and actions.
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Previous sales experience required.
- Basic knowledge of firearms expected.
$10.50 / hr + (depending upon experience & qualifications)
Please email your application and if available, include your resume to:
email@example.com or fax to (619) 276-8733